Following the new Stage 3 restrictions the Executive Committee has resolved the following Rules to ensure we can continue to enjoy playing golf.
1. All Club Competitions will be suspended and now revert to Social Games only.
2. Play can only be two balls i.e. 2 players
3. Tee time interval will be 7 minutes between tee times.
4. Players will be required to determine their playing partner and book a tee time through the relevant golf captain the day before play.
5. Men - Thursday before 5pm for Friday, Saturday before 5pm for Sunday and Ladies Monday by 12.00pm. for Tuesday.
6. If you don't book you will not be eligible for the prize pool.
7. Arrive immediately prior to your pre-booked tee time and depart immediately after the round.
8. There is to be no socialising after your round. You are only to be with one other person.
9. The putting green will be closed.
10. No hire equipment will be available
11. No rakes in bunkers
12. Bring your own sand bucket
13. Do not touch the flags
14. Register your name, telephone number at time at the honesty box.
NO MASK - NO PLAY
President 0400 756 854